Drinking and DiningOliver’s Cafe and Bar
Our Cafe serves food Monday to Saturday 9am – 3pm and then Dinner from 6pm – 9pm. Situated in our Bar, Oliver’s is a great place to relax and unwind whilst enjoying our Bar and Home Made selection of Food.
As well as offering food and drink, Oliver’s also host a whole range of events including. a Saturday Night disco and the occasional bands and singers. Themed nights are also hosted throughout the year.
- Full English – £5.95
Smoked back bacon, Lincolnshire sausage, grilled tomato, mushrooms, hash brown, fried egg, beans & toast. Make it big! £1.50
- Vegetarian Breakfast – £5.95
Quorn sausages, grilled tomato, mushrooms, hash brown, fried egg, beans & toast.
- Eggs Benedict – £3.95
Toasted English muffin with smoked back bacon, soft poached eggs & hollandaise sauce.
- Eggs Florentine – £3.95
Toasted English muffin with baby spinach, soft poached eggs & hollandaise sauce.
- Poached Eggs on Toast – £3.95
Three soft poached eggs on white or brown toast.
- Breakfast Sandiwch – £3.95
Smoked back bacon or Lincolnshire sausage in white or brown bread.
- Soup of the Day (v) – £4.95
- Homemade soup with croutons & herb oil;
Please ask your server for today’s selection.
- Chicken Goujons – £3.95
- Beer battered chicken strips with mixed salad & sweet chilli sauce.
- Nachos (v) – £3.95
- Corn tortilla chips topped with cheddar cheese, jalapenos, pepper salsa & sour cream.
- Ham, Egg & Chips – £6.95
- Carved ham with two fried eggs, homemade chips, mixed salad & coleslaw.
- Beef Burger – £6.95
- 6oz homemade beef burger in a toasted brioche bun with mixed salad. Homemade chips & coleslaw.
- Chicken Burger – £6.95
- Grilled chicken burger in a toasted brioche bun with mixed salad, homemade chips & coleslaw.
- Vegetarian Burger (v) – £5.95
- Spicy bean burger in a toasted brioche bun with mixed salad, homemade chips & coleslaw.
- Fish & Chips – £7.95
- Beer battered cod with homemade chips, garden peas, tartar sauce & fresh lemon.
- Scampi & Chips – £7.95
- Breaded whole tail scampi with homemade chips, garden peas, tartar sauce & fresh lemon.
- Homemade Chips (v) – £2.00
- Sweet potato Fries (v) – £2.00
- Battered Onion Rings (v) – £2.00
- Garlic Bread (v) – £2.00
- Carved Ham & Smoked Cheddar – £4.95
- Cajun Chicken, Tomato & Red Pepper Salsa – £4.95
- Grilled Chicken, Chorizo, Tomato & Spinach – £4.95
- Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Mayonnaise – £4.95
- Bacon, Brie & Cranberry Jam – £4.95
- Tuna Mayonnaise & Cucumber – £4.95
- Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Pesto (v) – £4.95
- Mature Cheddar & Red Onion Chutney (v) – £3.95
- Brie, Red Grape & Rocket (v) – £3.95
- Baked Jacket Potato (v) – £3.95
- All jacket potatoes served with mixed salad & coleslaw.
Cheddar cheese, goat’s cheese, blue cheese, brie, mozzarella, carved ham, crispy bacon, tuna mayonnaise, baked beans, jalapenos. Add a topping £0.50
- Chicken Nuggets, Fish Fingers or Sausages – £3.95
- Served with a choice of two from the following;
Chips, mashed potato, hash brown, baked beans, peas, salad.